Some of the most powerful
farm implements you'll ever use.
The people who farm and ranch this area have a lot in common with one another. The “factories” of their businesses are livestock, and the land itself. They operate at the whim of unpredictable Kansas weather, and are dependent on market factors beyond their control. Against incredible odds, they carry on a lifestyle that represents the very best of our community, our state and our nation.
Still, every operation is unique, with different strengths, opportunities and financial needs. At Lyons Federal Bank, we understand that. For many years, we’ve been helping get the most for the land. As Ag needs have expanded and changed, we’ve worked to keep pace and keep our farmers and ranchers in business.
Today, we proudly offer a wide range of Ag financing options that put you in control by delivering the flexibility you need to finance your operations.
- Farm Ground
- Machinery and Equipment
- Operating Expenses
- Lines of Credit
- Government Guaranteed Loans
An Agriculture Line of Credit gives you the power to:
- Finance planting and harvesting expenses
- Manage operational costs and day-to-day expenses
- Control cash flow
- Provide inventory carryover that gives you time to best market your crops
A Livestock Loan gives you the power to:
- Purchase livestock
- Finance cows or calves
- Finance the purchase, construction or improvement of your livestock facilities
- Finance expenses associated with the purchasing, raising and feeding of cattle for feedlot
A Machinery & Equipment Loan gives you the power to:
- Buy new or used farm vehicles, machinery and other farm equipment
A Real Estate Loan gives you the power to:
- Purchase and/or refinance farm real estate
- Improve the production efficiency of your operation
For more information, please contact our commercial loan staff today. We're ready to help you with your agricultural loan needs.