Doing more for business.
If your business should need more services, chances are we have them. Here are just a few of the services we provide for businesses and agriculture.
WE NOW OFFER INSTANT ISSUE DEBIT CARDS!
We are excited to announce that we now offer instant issue debit cards! No more waiting to receive your Debit Card & PIN in the mail! Replace a lost, stolen or damaged card quickly. Open a new account & leave with a debit card in hand. *subject to approval
- Customer must be present in order for card to be produced
- Card can be activated and ready to use the next business day
- Ability to change your PIN at any time
- Cards issued at the Lyons & WaKeeney branches only, but available to all account holders that qualify
One card does it all, from paying for shopping to accessing your cash. It's more convenient than checks, and far safer than carrying a lot of cash, and works as an ATM card at more than 463,000 ATM locations worldwide. *subject to approval
- No annual fee
- No charge for cash withdrawals or Lyons Federal Bank ATM's
- No charge for point of sale transactions, with a limit of $500.00 per day
Business Credit Card
At Lyons Federal Bank, our industry leading business credit card products offer competitive pricing combined with a full range of reward options - making it easy to select and apply for the card that meets your needs.
For Existing Customers/Cardmembers, Click Here to Access your Account
Lyons Federal Bank puts business cash at your fingertips at more than 463,000 ATM locations worldwide.
ACH Origination Services
Lyons Federal Bank provides a service that makes creating your own debits and direct credits simple and easy. ACH Origination can be used for payroll or bill collection. ACH Origination puts you in control of your money. With ACH, you can move money, pay employees electronically, all with a few key strokes. In addition, this service helps cut your costs, while providing additional benefits for you, and your employees.
Here are a few Benefits of ACH Origination:
Reduce business costs by:
- Reduce check costs
- Lower account charges
- Collect bills
- Reduce Accounts Receivable
- Lower handling and mailing costs
Increase business efficiency:
- Eliminate time to print and sign checks
- Easier check distribution
- Convenient and secure
- Eliminate lost/stolen paycheck problems
- Reduce storage space for canceled checks
Increase Employee benefits:
- No need to cash or deposit checks
- Increase confidentiality of payroll
- Eliminate payroll distribution problems due to sickness, travel, or vacation
- Initial Setup Charge $250.00*
Monthly Recurring Charges are based on number of employees.
1-15 Employees: $25.00**
15-30 Employees: $35.00**
30-50 Employees: $45.00**
Greater than 50 Employees: $50.00**
*Please note this is a 1 time fee per checking account at Lyons Federal Bank which is associated with your ACH origination profile. If you have multiple accounts or multiple locations multiple setup charges will apply.
** This is a recurring charge that will be assessed to your Lyons Federal Bank Checking account. There will be no notices or billings produced. Seasonal employers will be required to pay this fee on an annualized basis at the above rates, at the same time in which they pay the setup charge.
If you have questions, you can call our ACH Origination Dept at 620-257-2316.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Keep your valuables safe and secure at Lyons Federal Bank. We offer Safe Deposit Boxes in convenient sizes for worry-free storage.
Need checks? Order them online from Harland Clark, our preferred provider. The site is Verisign secure and TruSecure certified, so your transactionss and account information are safe and completely confidential.
Wire transfers allow you to easily transfer money to locales and financial institutions around the globe.
- $10.00 fee for outgoing wires
Notarial functions of consuls are included in the earliest treaties dating back to the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. Lyons Federal Bank is happy to continue providing this valuable service.